A great news. Pangu team just released their updated version for jailbreak iOS 9.1. Now you can jailbreak any iPhone iPad or iPod running iOS 9.1 using Pangu 9.1. The new tool is available for both Windows and Mac. The new build is Pangu 1.3.0 is claimed to be supports only for 64bit devices. Download the latest version below.
Pangu 9.1 supported devices
- iPhone – iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s
- iPad – iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2, iPad Pro
How to download Cydia on iOS 9.1
The jailbreak process is almost same as previous versions. But here it’s again for your convenience.
- Download Pangu 9.1 tool above
- Connect your device to the PC via USB cable
- Completely backup your device using iTunes
- Run Pangu 9.1
- Wait for Pangu detect your device
- Click jailbreak button and wait for Pangu complete Cydia installation process
Pangu 9.1 quick facts
- Windows version – 1.3.0 (76.8MB)
- MAC version – 1.1.0 (74.3)
- Jailbreak status – untethered
- released date – 2016 March 11
The pangu team said that they have used a kernel bug from Lokihardt to exploit iOS 9.1. As well as they mentioned the bug is patched in iOS 9.2 which confirms that no update will release soon for iOS 9.2 cydia download.