iOS 8.1.3 is the 3rd lineup of iOS 8 series which released for public 20th October 2014. Within few days, Taig team came with their new update to Jailbreak iOS 8.1.3 and respectively another update iOS 8.4 devices. Currently Taig can download Cydia on iOS 8 through 8.4 running devices.
This time Taig released dedicated versions for Windows and MAC which is more comfortable for MAC users and used English interface. Taig 2.4.5 is the latest version compatible for jailbreak up to iOS 8.4. You can download it at their official website.
iOS 8.1.3 to 8.4 running devices
- iPhone 4S, 5, 5S, 5c, 6, 6 plus
- iPad 2, 3, 4, mini, mini 2, mni 3, air, air 2
- iPod touch 5 & 6 generations
Taig jailbreak Quick facts
- Latest version is 2.4.5
- Compatible Cydia download on any iPhone iPad or iPod running iOS 8.0 through 8.4
- Bundled with Cydia 1.1.23
- Fixed almost all known issues
- Runs on Windows and MAC
- Untethered jailbreak
Taig is certified by lots of well known iOS hackers as safe to use. It has no hidden code injection or malicious scripts. Optionally you can install 3K assistant app while Cydia installation. There’s a Taig repo at apt.taig.com for whom previously jailbroken with older versions. They said no need to rejailbreak so you could upgrade directly from the Cydia repo.
You have to take some pre caution steps although this tool is safe and reliable to prevent Cydia download failures, data loss or crashes. Here is how to prepare your device for initial Cydia installation.
- Stop all ongoing processes
- Have enough charge
- Have a complete backup using iTunes
- Check whether your iOS version is compatible for the tool
- Some Taig versions are required to put your device on airplane mode.
- Proper USB cable
- Desktop PC
How to proceed with Cydia download using Taig 2.4.5
- Download the latest version of Taig jailbreak
- Connect your device to the PC via USB cable
- Run jailbreak tool
- Wait until Taig detects your device and click jailbreak
- Taig will start Cydia download process and it’s completely automated
- Wait while your device is ready with Cydia
For your safety
There are lots of scam around for fake versions of Taig. You must download the tool from either official website or highly trusted partner. Free downloads are always comes with tons of garbage. Know thoroughly what you get and what you do always or get expert support or advices to avoid unnecessary damages.