To do the same job in a more comprehensive manner Pangu has updated the tool. So now you can have a successful jailbreak with the help of English version which is compatible with all-platforms. At the same time updated Pangu v1.1 is now authorized to jailbreakers adding a certificate feature which makes the jailbreak more favorable. But all these benefits can be enjoyed only if your turn to updated Pangu Download English version. So it is now time to Jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 in a better way for a complete Cydia 9.3.3 experience.
What are Changes Pangu made on Jailbreak iOS 9.2-iOS 9.3.3
When Pangu new jailbreak came ending the long jailbreak interval, it was greeted so high as the new Pangu Download has made space for more jailbreakers. But there were similar reports talking displeased of the tool limitations. With considering all that Pangu has decided to update new jailbreak. So now Pangu English version is available for the same jailbreak giving chance for more jailbreakers.
Note: Pangu English version is now updated to Pangu v1.1 which comes included with a certificate feature that can prevent you from re-jailbreaking after every 7 days. So you are highly recommended to follow Pangu v1.1 that comes with a 1-year Beijing Enterprise Certificate to keep your jailbreak until April 2017 (Those who have already jailbroken can also install Pangu v1.1 to advantage the enterprise certificate feature)
In the tutorial we try to show the proper way iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak is managed with updated English version. As this comes with slight changes make sure to click with good understanding. But we are pretty sure this will not be a tough job as everything is precisely mentioned with English.
- iPhone 5s
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPod touch 6G
- iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 4
- iPad Air, iPad Air 2
- iPad Pro
Jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 with Pangu v1.1
Update: As of now signing to iOS 9.3.3 is closed, so prevent from updating latest iOS 9.3.4 and iOS 9.3.5 if you value keeping your jailbreak rights. If not, you would be stuck with no jailbreak as downgrading to iOS 9.3.3 is too impossible at the moment
Prior to Process:
- Make a complete backup of the device’s data
- Get ready with a Windows PC, Mac or Linux
- Have a proper USB
- Charge your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch to an enough battery scale (At least 50-60% is required)
- Download Cydia impactor latest version and the Pangu app (English) heading to genuine links
- Use the USB and connect your device to the Windows, Mac or Linux
- Now launch Cydia impactor you have downloaded
- Then find the IPA file you downloaded in the above step and drag the IPA file to the Cydia impactor Window
- Enter Apple ID and click “OK” (We recommend you to make a secondary Apple ID just to use in this process)
- Enter the Password for the Apple ID and click “OK”
- Now wait letting Cydia impactor process
- When it gets completed you will be able to see Pangu app on your Home screen, so now head to Device’s Settings > General > Device Management
- Tap on the “Apple ID” under Developer app and tap “Trust” in Blue
- In the next prompt, tap red “Trust” option to trust the developer certificate
- Launch Pangu app from the Home screen
- When required, “Allow Notifications” by clicking “OK”
- Now tap on the “Use embedded certificate effective until April 2017” and then tap “Start”
- Now press Sleep and lock your device, so that you will be able to see notification on your lock screen like shown below
- Then wait until your device respring successfully, and have a fresh start on your jailbroken iDevice as you have done Cydia Download on iOS 9.3.3 successfully
Now go to Settings > General > Device management to verify you have the 1-year Beijing Enterprise certificate for your iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak too
Note: If you do not like the PC format, you can try jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 with the Safari-based which is manged within your device itself. It is simpler and easier if you do not prefer connecting to the PC
Unjailbreak iOS 9.3.3
By now the new jailbreak tool has fit to the right track. But if you think removing the jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 and coming to the stock iOS is better you can either pick restoring through iTunes or Cydia Eraser to unjailbreak iOS 9.3.3.
Unjailbreaking through iTunes restoring will force to install latest iOS updates, so use Cydia Eraser that can unjailbreak sticking to the same iOS 9.3.3 firmware where you can re-jailbreak if you feel of getting back the jailbreak.
Video Guide to Pangu v1.1
Jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 with updated English version is extremely wise to have a fine jailbreak process. As of the Pangu v1.1 the value has even more increased where you might forget it is a Semi-untethered. But remember you will have to re-operate the jailbreak app every time you go for a reboot, in fact with a reboot your device will drop back to none jailbreak state as long as the jailbreak remains to a semi-untethered. However now you have a confident way to jailbreak iOS 9.3.3. So enjoy and make us too aware about how you had your time with Pangu Jailbreak.