Putting a happy end to the long wait since months, Pangu has recently released their latest iOS jailbreak to the public. As believed a few days after iOS 9.3.3 official announcement, Pangu 9.3.3 has finally announced as the finest solution for the long-awaited Cydia fans. Pangu launched the jailbreak over the weekend and all jailbreakers can now update your iOS to iOS 9.3.3 as it is the latest firmware with jailbreak rights. So without a delay I am ready to give a proper guide to jailbreak your iOS with new Pangu tool.
About New Tool
When we consider the new Pangu tool in a closer view, it is differs to the most familiar untethered jailbreak Pangu came with earlier. In fact, new Pangu 9.3.3 is made of both tethered and untethered qualities. So it is better called “Semi-untethered” jailbreak which needs of re-launching the tool operation each and every time you reboot your device.
As of this writing, this new Pangu download is only available in Chinese version, so there is a possibility of getting updates to a more comfortable tool support with English language support. So stay tuned as there would be changes in the new Pangu 9.3.3 as time goes. To run Pangu new jailbreak, a Windows supported PC is required. So those who are willing work with latest Pangu download, need a PC or Mac with whichever Bootcamp or a virtual machine running Windows to proceed.
Prior to getting started with Pangu 9.3.3 Jailbreak, it is important to consider the supported device models. If yours is missing in the given list, you have to look for an update from Pangu. And currently this new Pangu 9.3.3 jailbreak is only to support 64-bit device models.
- iPhone 5s
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus
- iPod touch 6th Generation
- iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 4, iPad Air, iPad Air 2
- iPad Pro
- iPhone SE
If your device is supported to the new Pangu release, the next thing is to turn the process. If you go with our step guide, you will hardly meet with any troubles. So proceed with caution at the same time at your own risk, as jailbreaking will void your device’s warranty.
Things to Remember:
- One of the foremost things is to make a complete backup. Therefore get iTunes or iCloud help and make a complete backup of your device’s data prior to processing
- Turn off Find My iPhone(Settings > iCloud > Find my iPhone)
- Disable Touch ID or Passcode (Settings > General > Touch ID & Passcode) and you can re-enable it after successfully jailbroken
- Be ready with a proper PC as this jailbreak is a Windows-only version and need a proper USB cable that matches with your iDevice model
- Prior to processing make sure your computer is installed to latest iTunes, if not download the latest version and follow the installation process
- Have an active internet connection
- Charge your iDevice at least for 60-70% battery strength
Important: As iOS 9.3.3 includes more fixes and security improvements, I thoroughly recommend to update your iDevice to iOS 9.3.3. And there is no more space to worry for jailbreakers as latest Pangu 9.3.3 is now in public hand. So download iOS 9.3.3 as it carries more significance to both jailbreakers and non jailbreakers.
Step By Step Guide to Pangu 9.3.3
- Step 1: Click below to download Pangu installer on your PC
- Step 2: Then right-click on the downloaded file and click “Run as Administrator”
- Step 3: Then Windows will ask to trust the publisher, there click “Yes” and to continue click on “Trust” the connection again when asked to trust the application for Windows firewall like shown below
- Step 4: In the next interface, you have to click the big button in the UI and it will start downloading and installing the actual Pangu jailbreak tool on your PC
- Step 5: In few seconds you will notice a new icon successfully installed in your screen and now you have connect your iDevice to the PC
- Step 6: Right-click on the newly installed icon and again click “Run as Administrator”
- Step 7: Then you will get another interface, where you simply have to click “Yes”. Below it is shown for more understanding
- Step 8: After that, the tool interface will open and you will notice it attempts to detect your connected device, when it is successfully done, click the green button below to continue
- Step 9: In the next step you will have to give your Apple ID, so enter the particulars and log into the program
- Step 10: After that you will notice Pangu app successfully placed on your iDevice’s Home screen. So head to Device’s Settings > General > Device Management
- Step 11: In the next profile, click the Blue Trust button(with your email address)
- Step 12: In the next pop-up prompt click red Trust button and launch Home screen
- Step 13: Then launch Pangu/PP app and allow push notifications by clicking “OK”
- Step 14: After you accept the push notifications you will get an interface with a circle in middle. So you have to click on the circle and you will notice it turning into a text line. If so, lock your device and a notification will be received
- Step 15: when indicating Cydia is installing, you will be informed that your device’s storage is getting full, that is normally expected within the process and ignore as it is harmless
- Step 16: after that you have to unlock your iDevice and launch Pangu/PP app, and there you will see Cydia is getting installed on your iDevice
- Step 17: Let it run few minutes ahead and your device will reboot once the process is successfully completed
That is all you have to follow with Pangu 9.3.3, after your iDevice is freshly opened you will see Cydia icon on your Home screen. When launching for the first time Cydia will take several minutes to get prepared. So wait patiently to enter the world of Cydia to play the way your heart desires.
Jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 Without a Computer
Only a day after Pangu dropped the tool officially, we have got another update saying iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak is possible without a computer. This new tool release has made iOS community impressed bringing Pangu 9.3.3 by giving chance for all versions from iOS 9.2 to above. So this is another impressive update which shows a similar JailbreakMe-style process as an alter method to iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak Windows-only version we discussed above. So below given video guide will be helpful for those who are interested of trying.
Making the long awaited Cydia fans happy, now a trustable jailbreak version is available, so try Pangu 9.3.3 free on your iDevice and enter a new Cydia 9.3.3 with all 2016 goodies. If you have given a try on latest Pangu download, do not forget to tell us your experience and visit us regularly to get more iOS updates.